Meet our new partner: Monte Carlo Decentralized Exchange (MCDEX) – a decentralized derivatives exchange – a trading platform enabling efficient and transparent trading with leverages. MCDEX token $MCB is now available on ezDeFi wallet for users to store, exchange and trade.
Download the EzDeFi chrome extension and Mobile wallets here:
ezDeFi builds a multi-chain non-custodial wallet and a multi-functional extension, enabling users to make crypto savings, payments, transfers, and enjoy the Defi farming at ease. There will be no more addresses mess-ups, backup key loss, security vulnerabilities, and usage complexity when using cryptocurrency wallets. Within only a few easy steps to install and activate the wallet, you hold your data, we hold decentralization. It is time to own an ezDeFi wallet now to see how your hard-earned assets protected and grown day by day, by yourselves.
ezDeFi mobile wallet and ezDeFi web extension wallet allows users to store their crypto assets and interact with D-apps. ezDeFi crypto wallets proudly present 4 leading crypto wallet technology features:
- Multi-chain interaction: Experience an unlimited number of D-apps on different blockchains
- Multi-address layout: Manage your token addresses for sensible financial decisions
- Cloud Backup: Save your mnemonic keys pieces on your high-secured clouds.
- App-Extension Sync: Sync activities and manage your data via your cloud
Find out more about ezDeFi
Monte Carlo Decentralized Exchange (MCDEX) is a decentralized derivatives exchange – a trading platform enabling efficient and transparent trading with leverages.
At present, there are two types of contracts live on MCDEX:
- MP Futures is an innovative financial tool with an expiration date. The leverage is set by the Cap and Floor price.
- It is a fully collateralized margin system with no margin calls. It means that the price above the Cap price is treated as the Cap price and the price below the Floor price is treated as the Floor price.
- Perpetual is a Futures contract but without an expiry date.
- The market price is soft-pegged to the spot price of the underlying asset via a funding mechanism.
Find out more about MCDEX ($MCB)