Welcome on board: Beam!!! As $Beam is officially on the list of ezDeFi, users can enjoy using $Beam with a help from ezDeFi wallet.
Download the EzDeFi chrome extension and Mobile wallets here: https://ezdefi.com/
ezDeFi builds a multi-chain non-custodial wallet and a multi-functional extension, enabling users to make crypto savings, payments, transfers, and enjoy Defi farming at ease. There will be no more addresses mess-ups, backup key loss, security vulnerabilities, and usage complexity when using cryptocurrency wallets. With only a few easy steps to install and activate the wallet, you hold your data, we hold decentralization. It is time to own an ezDeFi wallet now to see how your hard-earned assets are protected and grown day by day, by yourselves.
ezDeFi mobile wallet and ezDeFi web extension wallet allows users to store their crypto assets and interact with D-apps. ezDeFi crypto wallets proudly present 4 leading crypto wallet technology features:
- Multi-chain interaction: Experience an unlimited number of D-apps on different blockchains
- Multi-address layout: Manage your token addresses for sensible financial decisions
- Cloud Backup: Save your mnemonic keys pieces on your high-secured cloud
- App-Extension Sync: Sync activities and manage your data via your cloud
Find out more about ezDeFi
Beam is a scalable, confidential cryptocurrency based on an elegant and innovative Mimblewimble protocol and LelantusMW protocol.
Beam development started in March 2018, and only nine and a half month later Beam Mainnet was launched on January 3rd 2019, the ten year annyversary of the Bitoin genesis block.
Today Beam is one of the leading confidential cryptocurrencies listed on over fifty exchanges and accepted in several hunderd online stores and services.
Why BEAM is special?
- All Beam transactions are confidential by default. There are no publicly visible transactions in Beam.
- Beautiful and usable wallets for all platforms.
- Uses cryptograhical protocols that do not require trusted setup.
- Used BeamHash III Proof-of-Work conensus algorithm.
- Limited emission using periodic halving.
- No addresses are stored in the blockchain – no information whatsoever about either the sender or the receiver of a transaction is stored in the blockchain.
- Superior scalability through compact blockchain size using the “cut-through” feature of Mimblewimble.
- No premine. No ICO. Backed by a treasury, emitted from every block during the first five years.
- Implemented from scratch in C++.
- Supports decentralized Atomic Swaps with BTC, LTC, QTUM and other cryptocurrencies
- Supports direct payment channels
- Supports confidential assets
- Supports Offline transactions
- Supports Max Privacy transctions with 64K anonymity set
Meet BEAM at: https://twitter.com/beamprivacy